POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What should gamma be? : ?? Mac is Mac and PC is PC and never the twain shall meet ?? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  ?? Mac is Mac and PC is PC and never the twain shall meet ??
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Feb 2000 09:07:06
Message: <38B53A18.9EA02466@my-dejanews.com>
Thanks, I will do some more tweaking and reading.

Here's a question, re: Gail Shaw's  Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:06:53 +0200  posting on
p.b.i.  I think that there is a high degree of compositional, technical, and
artistic merit. But it's bloody dark, especially after I turned my monitor down from
highest contrast! ;-p

Could this just be the great gap between Mac and Wintel: they define brightness per
pixel differently and thus what looks good on Mac won't look good on Wintel, no
matter how much I tweak my monitor settings.....